1

Sinful Colors Haul!!

Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

If you didn't already notice, I use a Sinful Colors polish in almost all of my designs, so naturally when I saw the Sugar Rush collection was out at Walgreens I had to pick some up. Now I'm normally not the kind of person to just buy a whole collection at once, but this one was full of colors I didn't own and Walgreens had them on sale for $0.99 each!! I ended up getting 5 of the 8 colors as I already owned Unicorn, their pastel yellow. I also could not bring myself to buy the bright pink, Sugar n' Spice, considering I have so many already, and the purples were so alike (Though I might go back and get it anyway!)

Here is my mini haul, the first color is not part of the Sugar Rush Collection, but it was a must have!
Sugar trees
From left to right:
Easy Going - A creamy white with a slight hint of pink
Orange Cream - A pastel orange, almost coraly color, reminds me of a cream soda
Cotton Candy - This is what I call a perfect pink, a creamy medium hue, just the right pop of color
Sweet Tooth - Lovely cream pastel purple, with a little pink
Sugar Rush - Cream, pastel/baby blue. (Identical to Cinderella without the shimmer)
Sweet Nothing - A bold cream turquoise that reminds me of a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher

Here are some swatches of the colors below, they are all just one coat, with not top coat.

Sugar trees

I'm definitely happy with these colors and can't wait to use them!

xoxo
chanelle

Discussion

  1. Wow I just love all the colors of this collection and $0.99 a piece makes me regret moving to England.

    ReplyDelete