0

Creamy Metallics

Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Today's post is inspired by Ivana Thinks Pink's Harlequin Hardware manicure. I saw this post quite some time ago and it really stuck with me. The idea of mixing a classic french with a simple gradient truly grabbed my attention. Though she used pink and gold to create her look, I opted to use more of my new Sinful Colors polishes to get a similar look. For the gradient I used Orange Cream and Easy Going, and the tips were done with Essie Penny Talk.



Does anyone else have issues applying Penny Talk? I find if very streaky and kind of hard to work with. I almost wish it came with one of those wide Sally Hansen brushes.



I just love how the pinkish orange hues of Penny Talk complement Orange Dream, while the cream color(Easy Going) gives it a soft accent.



I definitely think this is a unique take on the Funky French manicure and will most likely be trying different color and finish combinations in the future. Do any of you have any original French designs? I'd love to see them!

xoxo
chanelle

Discussion

Leave a response