0

A very past due post.

Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I don't know how all the time got away from me! I completely missed posting the rest my valentines day manicures, mostly because I had been helping my mom prepare for/host/clean up from her tea. Yes, my mom has teas, people look forward to them year round and come from across the country for them. Every year she has a Valentine's Day themed Tea that puts the Ritz to shame (I can say that right?). Here are a few pictures so you can see what middle aged black women are doing these days.

Here is one of the tables just before we put all the little foods out!

Stuff

And here are my babies! I spent approximately forever decorating these little teapot, teacup, and heart shaped cookies.

Stuff

Alright back to nails! My second V-day inspired mani was a cute little pink gradient with silver hearts.

Stuff

It seemed unfinished and kind of lackluster originally so I threw one some Spectraflair Top Coat (that fixes everything right?) Well, I still wasn't too happy with the outcome but the ladies at my mom's tea were in love! I haven't quite mastered the art of photographing this type of polish, so bear with me as I practice. Tips are highly welcome!

Stuff

Now, my final Valentines manicure was kind of wild. It pretty much looks like a girly glitter explosion, with hearts, and lips, and glitters, oh my! I'll just have to show you.

Stuff

I'm still working on getting in the groove of thise whole having a blog thing, so hopefully I'll posting again soon!

xoxo
chanelle

Discussion

Leave a response