0

Spring, where are you?

Posted on Saturday, March 9, 2013

So, if you can't tell already I'm dying for spring to come. I'm ready to put the coats away and bring out the sundresses and shorts! I kept it simple this time by only using 3 bottles of nail polish instead of the 7 I had last time. I started this one kind of late so I wanted to make sure it had time to dry before bed. I scoured through some snapshots of designs I wanted to try and found this really cute one from @majikbeenz. I loved the simplicity of it and thought I'd give it a try. I opted to use Julep's Hayden, with Maybelline's Green With Envy as I'm obsessed with mint polish!




Dotted flowers are so cute, yet for some reason I never think to incorporate them into a design.



I really like the gold center, I think it adds a bit of sophistication to a somewhat childish design.



So, what do you guys think? Cute for spring or are these little flowers childish?

xoxo
chanelle

Discussion

Leave a response