0

Gradient Houndstooth

Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I think this has to be my favorite design ever! My original plan was to try one of those reciprocal gradients that have been trending lately, but I just didn't feel like dealing with tape and waiting for the first "layer" of gradient to dry. So, for this look I started with a gradient of Sinful Colors Sugar Rush, Orly Blue Color, and Essie Baubing for Baubles. When I finished that I just kind of stared at them waited to think of something to do so I grabbed my black and white polishes and this is what I came up with.



I really like the contrast of the white on the gradient.



I did paint all the houndstooth on by hand, which took a while, but once I got the hang of it, I became much more proficient. By the time I got to doing my left hand I was kind of tired and just did the same print only much larger to save time.





What do you guys think?

xoxo
chanelle

Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram


Discussion

Leave a response