0

First Blog Award!

Posted on Friday, March 8, 2013

So this is pretty exciting news. I know its not much, but it shows that someone sees some potential in me! :) Lost In Lacquer nominated me for the Liebster Award. It's intended to recognize up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.



First, the 11 facts about myself:

1. I'm vegetarian, and have been for about 4 years now.
2. I'm part Japanese, but you can't tell from looking at me :P
3. I am pretty much obsessed with JalapeƱo Kettle Chips, I eat them almost every chance I get!
4. Unlike most people I actually enjoy running
5. I have a degree in Biology and have no idea what I'm going to do with it.
6. My top two favorite shows of all time are Fringe and Dexter, I've seen every episode more than once.
7. My favorite color is green
8. I love jewelry but I'm too lazy to ever wear it
9. I really really really don't like bananas
10. I love doing all kinds of DIY projects, whether its clothes, jewelry, or home goods.
11. This one is kind of weird, but I have never learned how to ride a bike.


And here are the 11 questions from my nominator:

1. What are your other hobbies?
DIY/crafts, watching movies, and naps haha, lots of naps
2. What's your dream job?
I think it would be awesome to own my own clothing line, but I could never deal with the fashion industry the way it is
3. Have any pets?
Nope, my boyfriend has a bird...does that count?
4. What's your favorite aspect of blogging?
At this point I really like that I can catalog all my work, and keep track of what inspired me to do certain looks and the colors that I chose.
5. What's your worst favorite color?
I really don't like the color orange, the only reason I even have any orange polishes is for rainbow looks, haha!
6. What's your favorite season?
I'd have to go with fall or spring, since there are so many fashion options!
7. How many bottles of nail polish do you own?
As of last week I'm at 141 bottles, not including base and top coats which would probably put me around 150. Could be worse, right?
8. What's something about you that most people don't know?
Well, I said this earlier, but that I don't know how to ride a bike. Most people are shocked and threaten to teach me at somepoint. We lived in a small apartment complex when I was young and we had limited places to even learn and now I have a car so it just seems unnecessary at this point.
9. What's your favorite book?
This may seem odd, but I don't really have one.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
Me, five years from now...is that an options?
11. If you could have your dream wedding (if you want one), where would it be?
Hmm, this is hard, I don't really have a preference on the type of venue, but I do enjoy really old and elegant architecture.

xoxo
chanelle

Discussion

Leave a response